As our Ecommerce Coordinator you will be responsible for the web content across multiple platforms.
You will work with our sales and design teams to ensure our e commerce platforms are up to date and new product ranges are released at the correct times.
We are looking for someone with a keen eye for detail, who has the ability to work independently as well as part of the team.
40 hours per week, with opportunity for additional hours.
Work from home / office
- Manage & create web content across multiple ecommerce platforms
- SEO management
- Ensure E-Commerce platforms follow our release calendar
- Sales & Marketing Mailshot creation, planning & scheduling
- Digital asset management
- E-Commerce platform visual merchandising.
- Future Web Development Planning & Research
- Ecommerce platform experience, B2B or B2C
- Strong Excel skills
- Basic Adobe suite experience
- Passion for Watersports and/or Boardsports.
- Basic knowledge of SEO
- Respect for deadlines.
- Initiative to look for growth opportunities & new technologies
- A competitive salary with CPI linked increases.
- A good pension scheme
- A varied position; working in a dynamic and fast-growing organization active in multiple sports
- Attractive staff discount on our products & participation encouraged.
- Flexible hours, lunchtime surf encouraged.
- Annual staff outing
- Yearly performance related bonus
- 28 days holiday